Sticky, salty, spiced and totally addictive: these Sticky Peanut Cauliflower ‘Wings’ might be a side dish, but this is one recipe that will have everyone overlooking the main meal at dinner; and once served, these tempting morsels don’t hang around for long on the table (never mind even making it to a plate).
Sticky Peanut Cauliflower Wings [Vegan]
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon natural crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons solid coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari or other soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime (reserve the other 1/2 for serving)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets and combine in a baking tin or dish with the rest of the ingredients, ensuring each piece of cauliflower is nicely coated with the mixture.
- Spread out the cauliflower evenly, without overlapping too much.
- Cover with foil and place in the top of the oven for 15 minutes. If you use a larger cauliflower, this stage will take longer (or you’ll have more crunchy florets).
- Remove the foil, stir, and return to the oven uncovered for 10 minutes to give the edges a nice crisp.
- To serve, squeeze on a little more lime juice and season with black pepper.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS