Try this spicy vegan cheese sauce in veggie wraps, on kale chips, nori rolls, over steamed veggies, as a queso dip, mixed in quinoa, millet and amaranth, over quinoa or brown rice pasta noodles. It's sublime and the options are endless.
Spicy Vegan Cheese Sauce
This Recipe is :
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours) or raw sunflower seeds (also soaked)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 TB. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Chipotle pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (more to taste)
- 1 tsp. cumin (more to taste)
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender. Blend till smooth and creamy. Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water for preferred consistency.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS
All Vegan CheeseCashewCashew CheeseCheesy Recipes (Vegan)CondimentSauce