These cauliflower fritters are bound to become your new weeknight favorite. They're super quick to make and are deliciously addictive. Seasoned with turmeric and paprika, these fritters definitely have a bite to them! Once you're done with these, try a different vegetable!
Spicy Cauliflower Fritters [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 heaped cups of cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, to fry
- Cook the cauliflower with salt and water until almost translucent.
- Drain and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until you get a batter with a pouring consistency.
- Heat the oil in a small pan. It is hot enough when a drop of the batter sinks into the oil and rises up immediately.
- Dip each floret into the batter, shake off excess, and fry until light brown.
- Drain over paper towels and serve hot.