This time of year there is nothing better than a bowl of piping hot soup. And, there is just something delicious about that spicy tingle on your tongue after eating something with some zip to it. This recipe is so spicy and delicious! Not only does this soup pack a ton of veggies into one meal (score), it has so much flavor you are going to be going back for more.
Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 8 teaspoons beefless bouillon
- 8 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and diced
- 1/2 inch ginger peeled and diced
- 2 carrots sliced into rounds
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 1/2 large yellow onion
- 1/2 head green cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky red salsa
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Combine bouillon and water and stir until combined.
- Add broth and all remaining ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a rolling boil then lower heat and simmer until veggies are cooked to your liking.
Serve hot - leftovers will keep in the fridge for 5-7 days.