You can eat this by itself or serve it over some fresh, baby greens. It's very hydrating, cooling, and filling. I could eat this salad every day and not tire of it.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Avocado Onion Salad
- 1 or 2 cucumbers (depending on size)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 TB. hemp seeds
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 -2 TB. of coconut aminos (can substitute Bragg’s Aminos or Tamari)
- Optional items: grape tomatoes, seaweed (dulse, hijiki, arame)
- Cut cucumber, avocado, and onion into bite sized pieces. Put into a bowl.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds and a dash of cayenne (to taste) on top of cucumber/avocado/onion mix.
- Add coconut aminos to taste and gently mix well. (*I highly recommend to let marinate in fridge for at least an hour so that all the flavors can meld.*) That’s it!
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS