This recipe is a great way to use a partially used can of pumpkin puree to make a quick and healthy snack with clean ingredients! I wanted it to be a little spicy so I used the chipotle but I also wanted a smoky flavor to it so I added just a little smoked paprika which was perfect for the savory, smoky flavor.
Smoky Chipotle Pumpkin Hummus [Vegan]
- 1 can organic chickpeas (drained, 15 ounce can)
- 3/4 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1 - 2 teaspoon organic chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon organic smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.