A quick and easy healthy meal that can be made in under 15 minutes! A perfect, comforting salad for warm days or when you're craving something healthy and satisfying.
Smoked Tofu Noodle Bowl With Spicy Avocado Cream Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Noodle Bowl:
- 1/2 box package of gluten-free soba noodles, cooked according to packing instructions and then placed in cold water
- 1/4 package of smoked tofu, thinly sliced
- Baby lettuce mix
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
- Pea pods, sliced in half
- Pea shoots
- 1-2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Sliced almonds or cashews (optional)
For the Spicy Avocado Cream Sauce:
- Half an avocado
- 1/4 cup plain coconut yogurt
- Half a hot red pepper
- Juice from half a lemon
- Fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients for the spicy avocado cream sauce into a food processor or blender and thoroughly combine.
- To assemble the noodle bowl simply toss all the vegetables and noodle together. Top with sliced nuts if desired. Keep the sauce in a separete container until ready to use.