This is a quick and easy curry meal prep for weekday lunches. It does have to sit in a slow cooker for several hours, but aside from that, prep is easy peasy! Put in some sweet potatoes, chickpeas, coconut milk, throw it into the slow cooker, and you're halfway to a delicious curry that you hardly have to lift a finger for!
Slow Cooker Summer Tomato and Chickpea Curry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 small sweet potatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 14.5-ounce can of chickpeas, drained, and rinsed
- 1-14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1-14 ounce can of light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger (if you are not used to ginger, use 1/2-1 teaspoon, or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- Combine everything in your slow cooker, set to medium heat, and cook for 4 hours. Stir every 30-60 minutes. That's it!