Mmmm, sweet potatoes for breakfast! This seriously couldn't be an easier recipe – yet it feels like the fanciest thing you could ever eat. Warm sweet potatoes dripping with almond butter and stuffed with your favorite granola ... hello, can it be morning all day?
Simple Stuffed Breakfast Sweet Potatoes [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup of your favorite granola
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
To Bake the Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce washed sweet potatoes with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until tender.
For Breakfast Sweet Potatoes:
- Slice baked sweet potato in half. Top each one with 1/4 cup granola, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. Add a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS