These salty chocolate treats are a combination of pretzels, cocoa butter, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, a bit of soy cream, and maple syrup. Crunchy pretzels are ground up and then stirred into dark, rich melted chocolate. These homemade chocolate treats are the perfect gift to give to any chocolate lovers in your life, such as loved ones or yourself.
Salty Raw Chocolate Treats [Vegan]
- 1.41 ounces pretzels, plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/5 cup soy cream or coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- Put the pretzels in a food processor, and pulse a few times until crumbly. Make sure you don’t over-process it.
- Melt the cocoa butter and the coconut oil over a double boiler. Mix in the cacao powder until well-combined.
- Add the maple syrup and stir until well combined. Mix in the pretzel crumbs.
- Pour the mixture in molds. You can also use a small pan. Top off with pretzels and stick in the freezer or refrigerator to set.