Tired of eating the same ol' hummus you always buy? Sounds like you need to try this roasted kumquat and white bean hummus! It's creamy, nutritious, and super versatile. In this particular recipe, the delicious dip is topped with roasted fruit for a colorful and tasty variation.
Creamy White Bean Hummus With Kumquat [Vegan]
- 8-10 kumquats
- 1 small guava
- 1 13.5-ounce can cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 kumquats, for topping
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hemp seeds or sunflower seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Slice kumquats and dice tropical fruit. Place on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn broiler on to low and broil for another 2-3 minutes, this helps caramelize the fruit.
- Add remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Top with roasted fruit, thyme, and hemp or sunflower seeds, if using.