I want to share a little bit of magic with you. The magic of raw white cookies served with homemade jam. Enjoy!
Raw White Cookies
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener (agave or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Soak the almonds for 24 hours and peel them if you want white cookies.
- Pour everything in the food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes, until it starts sticking together and form a ball. If your sweetener is not liquid, add a little bit of water.
- Roll the dough with wet hands and cut different shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Dehydrate for 12 hours at 115°F / 46°C.
- Serve with home made jam and a cup of coconut milk.