You can feel GREAT about eating this cake because it's super healthy and has only simple, wholesome ingredients: fruit and nuts. Plus, it makes a cheerful, stunning dessert for any kind of party.
Raw Strawberry Banana Cream Cake [Vegan]
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (or other berries)
- 1-3 tablespoons coconut oil (optional but it will make it creamier)
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cup dates
- 1 peeled orange
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Water, as needed
- Put the bananas in your blender, followed by the frozen berries and blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly into a spring form pan, this pan should be slightly smaller than the second one you will use.
- I have an adjustable one so I simply made it smaller for this layer, then widened it for the second part.
- If you don’t have either of those options, don’t worry.
- The bottom part can be pink and you can just add the cream layer on top.
- Freeze until solid.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding as LITTLE water possible, if you need any at all. The less water you use, the creamier it will be.
- Using a larger-sized spring form pan, place the frozen pink layer inside and then spread the cashew cream layer around the sides and top. Or you can use the same pan and spread it on top.
- Freeze until solid and then garnish, slice and enjoy! Store in the freezer.