These healthy Raw Vegan Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes will be a sure winner this fall and winter because not only are they a guilt-free dessert, but one that everyone in the family will surely enjoy.
Raw Vegan Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
For the crust
- 2 cups organic pecans
- 7 organic medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
For the filling
- 1 can organic pumpkin (Farmer’s Market with BPA-free can)
- 2 cups organic cashews
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic liquid sweetener (ex. maple syrup, raw honey, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons organic ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoon organic nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
Prepare the crust
- Put all ingredients for the crust in a food processor and process until well combined and crumbly.
- Put (2) tablespoons of the crust mixture into each of the mini-cheesecake holders and save any remaining crumbs for garnish.
- Press the crumb mixture very firmly into the mini-cheesecake holders and put in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
Prepare the filling
- Put all ingredients for the filling into a Vitamix and blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Fill each mini-cheesecake holder to the top with the filling mixture.
- Return to the freezer for approximately (1) hour or until hard and firm.
- Remove from the freezer about 10 -15 minutes before serving so they can thaw slightly.
- Store in freezer because they will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
Optional: Add a dollop of homemade whipped coconut cream and/or sprinkle leftover crust mixture on the top.