Who says you can't enjoy egg nog during the holidays? This is a cruelty-free and gluten-free combo that will sure to impress you and your guests during this holiday season.
Raw Nog [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups almonds, soaked in water for 8 hours then drained
- 3 cups pure water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 4 – 6 Medjool dates, pitted)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter or oil, melted
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- dash of sea salt
- Add almonds and water in to a blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain mixture using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer to make an almond milk base for the eggnog. Discard almond pulp.
- Rinse out blender and pour almond milk back in. Blend the rest of the ingredients with the milk until smooth and delicious. Place in the fridge until cold and serve.