This is a great raw vegan snack for lemon and coconut lovers! Easy to make, but a dehydrator is needed to keep these raw. I have fallen in love with macaroons lately and have been playing with recipes that I love!! I hope you will too!!
Raw Lemon Macaroons [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- juice of 1 lemon – I even added a little bit of the pulp (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Process flaked coconut and coconut oil in a food processor until creamy.
- Add in agave, vanilla, lemon and sea salt.
- Stir in shredded coconut, mixing well.
- Take by the spoonful and place on dehydrator sheets (you can also make balls and flatten out a little – whatever works best for you)
- Dehydrate for 12 – 24 hrs
- Enjoy and enjoy!!!