Preparing this dessert is really simple and the ingredients are all complementary: the hazelnut pulp is used as a "floury" base, the dates sweeten and help to keep everything together, cocoa makes it richer, cream and coconut oil add some fat ), tahini balances the sweetness and the maca adds some superfoods that make us always good!
Raw Hazelnut Pulp Chili Brownies [Vegan, Grain-Free, Raw]
- Place dates, coconut cream, tahini and coconut oil in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Add nut milk pulp, raw cacao powder, cacao nibs, maca powder, chili and salt and blend again until you get a paste.
- Line a square tin with parchment paper (this is going to help you to give an easy to remove + perfectly shaped batter), press the batter with your hands and spread it until you have a flat surface.
- Remove from the pan and put in a dehydrator at 105°F for 5 hours, flipping it after the first 3 hours.
- Once ready, allow it to cool and dust with raw cacao powder.
- Divide into 16 squares and store in the fridge up to 5 days.
If you don’t have any dehydrator, you can put the brownies on a grid and let them dry over a radiator.