These treats, free of refined sugar and animal fats, will give you the nutrients and energy your body needs to function. The Goji Chunks are ideal before and after workouts because they will provide you with the carbohydrates and protein necessary to build muscle. Give yourself some love and try them!
Raw Goji Snack Chunks [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup buckwheat (sprouted and dehydrated)
- 1/3 cup of a mixture of goji berries, raisins and dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend the dates and water until smooth. Add almond butter and olive oil to the date paste and blend.
- In a food processor combine the four types of seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, hemp, sesame), buckwheat and date paste and pulse blend until a textured dough is formed.
- In a bowl pour the dough mix in goji berries, raisins and cranberries with a spatula or spoon.
- Spread the dough 1 inch on a dehydrator tray and make marks with a knife to help you separate the chunks once the dough is dehydrated.
- Dehydrate for about 6 hours (temperature < 115 Fº ) until the crust is crispy on the outside but squishy in the center.
- Goji Berry