Sweet raspberry swirl and bright, citrus-y orange make these cheesecake bars a holiday show-stopper!
Raspberry Orange Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cups walnuts
- Vegan graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked for at least 1 hour
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Let cook for about 7 minutes until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and strain out the seeds. Reserve liquid in the fridge until ready to use
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and combine until you get a crumbly mass, but that is also sticking together. Place on the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper on the bottom
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until very smooth. The best way to test this is by taking some of the mixture in between your fingers. If it is still gritty, keep blending!
- Once smooth, add filling on top of the crust. Take raspberry liquid and place dots all over the cheesecake, then swirl using a knife.
- Let cheesecake set in the freezer for 4-6 hours. Serve from frozen or let defrost.