Take one bite of these cheesecake bars and we bet you would never guess that they were raw, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free! It starts off with a base of dates, coconut shreds, and oats, and is then topped with delicious and creamy raspberry filling. Drizzle with some salted caramel sauce for added decadence and presentation.
Raw Raspberry Cheesecake Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Base:
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
For the Raspberry Cheesecake:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 5 hours, drained, and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons thickened coconut cream
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon baobob powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Vegan salted caramel sauce (optional)
To Make the Base:
- Blend all ingredients in your food processor until they stick together. Press into tray base.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Blend all cheesecake ingredients in your food processor for a few minutes stopping to scrape down sides every now and then. Once you reach a smooth and creamy consistency, pour over base and place in freezer to set overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, drizzle with melted raw vegan salted caramel.