In this recipe, a smooth macadamia cheesecake filling is sweetened with fresh raspberries and then poured over a chocolatey cookie crust. This dessert strikes the perfect balance between fruity sweetness and decadent chocolatey flavors.
Raspberry and Macadamia Oreo Tart [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
For the Crust:
- 15 berry sandwich cookies
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil
For the Filling:
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked for 4-6 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, chilled
- 6 ounces raspberries
- A scant 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 6-8 berry sandwich cookies
- Blend crust ingredients in a food processor until combined and press into the bottom of an 8-inch or 9-inch tart pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients until smooth and pour into prepared crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Top with sandwich cookies and return to freezer for 1-2 more hours.
- Thaw in fridge 30 minutes prior to serving.