Condensed coconut milk is like sweetened coconut milk, amplified, and ready for use in desserts. Its creamy texture makes it great for coconut sticky rice and pudding. Try it as a homemade alternative for creamer in coffee and teas!
Quick and Easy Condensed Coconut Milk [Vegan]
- 1 cup of creamy nuts (cashews, macadamia, or Brazil nuts, soaked for 2 hours or overnight)
- 1/4 cup of coconut butter
- 1/2 cup of sweetener (coconut sugar, agave nectar, or coconut nectar)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
- A squeeze of lemon
- Add all of the ingredients excluding the water to the blender and begin to pulse.
- Gradually add the water until the desired texture is achieved, it should be creamy.
- Use accordingly and store the remaining milk in the refrigerator.