These pumpkin pie muffins are so soft and moist and the crumble topping makes gives them all the more texture. The icing adds all the more sweetness to the subtle spice from the pumpkin pie flavors. Once they're out of the oven, you'll have them devoured within seconds.
Pumpkin Pie Crumb Muffins with Icing [Vegan]
For the Muffins:
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- any extracts like vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup oil
For the Streusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup oats
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter softened
For the Icing:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Almond milk (start with 1 tablespoon)
- Mix all the dry powdered ingredients together. Add everything else and mix.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins. Don’t overfill.
- Make streusel topping by mashing softened vegan butter with a fork into sugar, spice, flour and oats. Sprinkle crumb topping on the muffin batter and bake! 375°F for 16-20 minutes.
- Make icing by mixing powdered sugar with almond milk. Make as thick or thin as you’d like. Pour in a baggie and drizzle over cooled muffins. Enjoy.