Pulled jackfruit pizza with garlic cress is the ultimate, sizzling comfort food pizza experience you can imagine!
Pulled Jackfruit Pizza With Garlic Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Turn on the oven at 480°F degrees and put baking paper on 2 baking plates.
- Roll a pizza dough out on each plate and butter them with the amount of dressing you want.
- Distribute pulled jackfruit, red onion, and broccoli upstairs.
- Bag the pizzas one at a time for 10-15 min.
- Cut the pizzas into slices and decorate them with extra dressing.