This vegan recipe is great for a dinner, or really any occasion.It is a veganized version of a recipe from Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill in Las Vegas. If you have time to get some chives and red onion, I'd recommend adding them. Enjoy!
Potato Salad With Cilantro, Dill, Tomatoes and Raw Mayo [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 1 pound new potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
For the Raw Vegan Mayo:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Water, as needed
To Make the Salad:
- put the potatoes in a pot with water to boil.
- Once the water is boiling, turn down the heat to medium-high.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Cut each in half and throw in a bowl with the other salad ingredients. Set aside.
To Make the Mayo:
- blend all the ingredients until smooth, adding water or other liquid as needed and adjusting to your taste.
- Toss the mayo with the salad until evenly coated and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS