A perfect anytime dish made with super simple ingredients!
Potato Hashcakes [Vegan]
- 2 Medium Organic Potatoes
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes
- Handful Cilantro
- ½ Lemon
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Natural Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika Powder Spice
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder (not the spicy version)
- 1 tsp. Chopped Onion Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Wash the potatoes and grate them with the bigger size holes (don't need to peel organic potatoes)
- Add 1 tsp. olive oil to the grated potatoes, 1 tsp. oregano spice, natural sea salt, ½ tsp. paprika Powder, 1 tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. chopped dry onion spice and mix well.
- Form a handful size ball with the grated potato mix. Place the ball in the center of the pan and gently flatten it to a flat “pancake” but not too flat and max 5-6 Inches wide. You want to be able to flip it easily
- Let it grill on a medium low flame for approx. 5 minutes and check with the spatula if you can turn it. Make sure you get a nice golden brown on both sides. Place the first one in the heated oven until the second one is complete.
- Chop up tomatoes and cilantro. Add some paprika spice and a squeeze fresh lemon juice
- Mash up to avocadoes and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, garlic powder and natural sea salt.
- Serve the Hash-Cakes as a base, topped with the fresh guacamole and lastly topped with the fresh tomato and cilantro
Some will enjoy eating this with hot sauce You will need a wide spatula to handle the potato hash-cake
- Potato Recipes