What could be better than starting off the day with the flavor of pumpkin pie? This oatmeal will be warm and satisfying, and it'll make getting out of your warm bed worth it!
Perfect Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Dash cloves
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 scoop collagen *optional
- In a small pot whisk together almond milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Add the oats heat on medium heat until it starts to bubble and spurt. Turn down the heat and cook for an additional 5 minutes until oatmeal is soft.
- Remove from heat, stir in collagen, and sprinkle with pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut, and cacao nibs.