This is carrot sauce is creamy without cream, it's rich without oil – it's pretty much amazing. The sauce is so simple, it's incredible it tastes so good. Plus, with only seven ingredients required to make this entire dish, it will become an easy dinner favorite.
Penne in Creamy Carrot Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, dried
- 4 cups whole wheat penne pasta
- Grind the carrots as fine as possible.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and combine all the ingredients except the pasta.
- Let them boil for 7-10 minutes, stirring them at intervals to make sure there are no lumps and to avoid sticking at the bottom.
- Lower the flame and mix in the penne pasta.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.