Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to give up fun things like popsicles. It's all about choosing the right ingredients. These popsicles, for instance, are made from peanut butter, banana, coconut milk, raw chocolate, and almonds. Talk about clean and delicious!
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Popsicles [Vegan]
- 3 bananas
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk plus an extra splash for melting the raw chocolate
- Raw chocolate
- Crushed almonds
- Using your blender, blend the bananas and peanut butter together. You will now have a thick texture so add the non-dairy milk and combine again.
- Pour mixture into the ice popsicle moulds and allow them to freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once frozen, melt chocolate with non-dairy milk in a bowl, over boiling water.
- Now you will have to work fast. Spread the melted chocolate over the popsicles and put the crushed almonds around before the chocolate sets.
- Pop back in the freezer for 5 minutes to fully set. Let thaw for a few minutes before serving.