Juicy papaya and creamy avocado are the basis for this mildly sweet, and citrusy salsa that packs a ton of zesty flavors and tropical aromas. It’s a simple fruit salsa, packed with fresh flavors, and it couldn’t be easier to make. Just two main ingredients – papaya and avocado, with lots of cilantro and lime juice, plus some chopped scallions for a mild spicy accent, and you’ve got the tastiest salsa, ready in minutes.
Papaya Avocado Salsa [Vegan]
- 1 medium papaya
- 2 avocados
- 1/2-1 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed (from 7-8 limes)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- pinch of salt
- Chop the peeled papaya, and avocado in equal size pieces (about 1/4-inch big).
- Add the chopped scallions, and cilantro, and pour the lime juice over.
- Add a pinch of salt, gently mix, and add more lime juice if needed.