These little bites of energy are the perfect paleo and vegan snack. Made from a combination of almond flour and coconut flour, these grain-free bites are deliciously tart!
Paleo Cranberry Lemon Bites [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until dough forms. Set dough in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm.
- Roll dough into 15 bites. Store in the fridge until ready to eat.