These mushrooms are full of spinachy goodness, silken tofu, and love! I’ve also sneaked in some sun-dried tomatoes, onion, and walnuts. It’s a super earthy dish, full of Mediterranean flavor.
Oven-Baked Stuffed Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 16 big mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems, and place them on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Chop the garlic, the onion, and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Throw the tofu, walnuts, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and spinach in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Salt to taste. Fill each mushroom with the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.