These pancakes couldn't be more simple or more delicious! They also happen to be highly adaptable! For the base, you're free to experiment with a variety of non-dairy milk. And when it comes to toppings, the possibilities are endless!
2 Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Blender Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup water (or non-dairy milk)
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients, along with any other optional ingredients listed in the notes, into a blender and blend until just combined and fairly smooth.
- Pour the batter onto your warmed skillet, creating whatever sized pancake rounds that you desire. When bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancakes, flip them over and allow them to cook through. Adjust the heat of your stove as necessary.
- Place the pancakes on a plate and top with your favorite pancake toppings.