Who can resist coffee?! We know we can't! Raw and guilt-free tiramisu with a rich no-bake brownie base, a coffee, chocolate & vanilla topping with a dash of cacao/cocoa powder topped off with coffee beans...yum! It's quick, easy and can be enjoyed within a few hours. A perfect guilt-free dessert or snack!
No-Bake Tiramisu Slices [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Base:
- 4.2 ounces of mixed raw nuts
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons of coffee powder
- 7.9 ounces of dates, soaked and de-pitted
- 1 tablespoon of date nectar
For the Filling:
- 7 ounces of cashew nuts, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of coconut butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee powder
- Cacao powder
- Coffee beans
To Make the Base:
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the nuts, cocoa powder, and coffee powder into a food processor/blender and whizz up until sand-like.
- Add in the drained dates and date nectar (optional) and whizz up until it's combined and sticks together in a thick mass.
- Press the mixture into the lined baking tin and pop into the refrigerator whilst you make the filling.
To Make the Filling:
- Place the soaked and drained cashew nuts into a food processor/blender along with the melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Whizz up until smooth. This will take around 5-8 minutes on high.
- Divide the mixture in half into separate bowls, then add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls making the chocolate layer, leaving the other vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate layer onto the base and level with a spoon. Pop into the freezer to set for around 1 hour.
- Add on the vanilla layer and pop into the freezer for 1 hour to set. Once set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
- Serve with a dash of cocoa powder and top with coffee beans (optional). Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container and enjoy within a few days.