This recipe for rice crispy treats will have you falling head-over-heels for more! Creamy almond butter, chocolate, and crisp brown rice come together in a spectacular dessert that's easy to make. It also happens to not require any baking at all, so it's kid-friendly!
No-Bake Chocolatey Almond Butter Rice Crispy Treats [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 1 cup of creamy almond butter/natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups of brown rice cereal
- Raw cocoa nibs or vegan chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together the almond butter, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Mix in the raw cocoa powder.
- In a separate medium bowl, pour in one cup of brown rice cereal.
- Pour in the almond butter/agave mixture into the bowl and mix through.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown rice cereal (1 cup at a time) and mix through. Press mixture into a glass baking pan.
- Sprinkle cocoa nibs or chocolate chips on top and press down.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.