If you're looking for a dessert that feels and tastes sinfully decadent but is actually good for you, look no further than this no-bake blueberry cheesecake. This cake has the richness of a chocolate cake, but a delightfully fresh fruity flavor. Make sure to take lots of pictures once you're done whipping this one up, the bright blue flavor is eye-catching!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 packed cups whole dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked for a few hours
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen and slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
To Make the Crust:
- Combine the sunflower seeds, dates, and vanilla in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles wet crumbs and sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Press the crumbs into the prepared pan using the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Drain and rinse the cashews and throw into a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour over the prepared crust and freeze for at least two hours.
- Let sit on the counter for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Store leftovers in the freezer.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS