Anyone who has a healthy appetite will quite enjoy this vibrant salad. We have mixed a riced cauliflower together with sprouted beans, pomegranate seeds, and chopped up fresh veggies to create a healthy, protein-packed dish that will not only satisfy your hunger but also keep any sweet cravings at bay.
Moroccan Cauliflower Rice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 small head of raw cauliflower
- 1 cup sprouted mix beans or lentils
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 small organic zucchini diced
- 1 small pomegranate seeds only
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves chopped
To Make the Dressing:
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 small orange juiced
- 2 tablespoons hempseed oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
To Make the Topping (Optional):
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios chopped
- Extra mint leaves
- Cut the stalk off the cauliflower and discard the leaves. Roughly chop it up and place it into the food processor and mix for 20 seconds into a rice-like consistency (alternately, use a hand grater).
- Transfer to a bowl and add washed bean/lentil sprouts, chopped bell peppers, zucchini pomegranate seeds and chopped mint leaves.
- In a separate small bowl, mix all the ingredients for dressing.
- Pour the dressing over salad and stir well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to let the flavors combine.