These delicious mixed berry crumble bars will take your brunch game to the next level. They’re sweet, crumbly, vegan, & gluten free! They take seven ingredients and are the perfect treat.
Mixed Berry Crumble Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar, melted oil, and vanilla. Whisk together well.
- Add in the flour, oats, and sea salt. Once well combined, set aside about 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Press into an 8-inch by 8-inch tray and spread out the thawed berries. Sprinkle on the remaining mixture.
- Stick in the oven for 45-50 minutes. Once done, let cool for an hour.
- Cut into 9 squares and enjoy!