Say hello to the prettiest bread in town! Vegan, gluten-free and insanely delicious!
The Miracle Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw activated nuts
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husks powder
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Add all the dry ingredients to a big bowl and stir gently.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined 11x5 loaf pan. It should be tightly packed!
- Cover and let sit out for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven. Flip bread over and put it directly on the oven rack and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool completely before cutting it. Enjoy! <3