These small sweets are so easy to make and they're perfect for impatient people who have a sweet tooth. Smooth dark chocolate pairs wonderfully with crunchy nuts and chewy dried fruit. These also make a great homemade gift, but you might want to double the batch — one for you, and one for everyone else.
Mint Chocolate Medallions With Fruit, Nuts, and Flaked Coconut [Vegan]
- 7.05 ounces quality vegan dark chocolate
- A few drops of mint extract, or to taste
- A handful of coconut flakes
- A handful of pistachios
- A handful of dried apricots, roughly chopped
- A handful of hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or oven a water bath in a bowl. Pour a few drops of mint extract and stir.
- Using a teaspoon, drop spoonfuls of chocolate onto a baking sheet. Spread out the chocolate into an even circle shape and repeat this process until you’ve used all the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes, pistachios, chopped apricots, and hazelnuts and set in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden, or let stand and solidify a little longer at room temperature.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS