This Mashed Potato White Pizza is the ultimate comfort food. Creamy white base, mashed potatoes, fresh corn and savory gravy on top of crispy crust.
Mashed Potato White Pizza [Vegan]
- Place dough on flour dusted surface and allow to come to room temperature (approx. 30-60 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and jalapeño in a small bowl.
- Roll pizza dough out on a baking sheet. Top with cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Add potatoes and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle corn over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until toppings are bubbling and crust is brown).
- Remove from the oven and top with hot gravy and green onions.
- Slice, serve and enjoy.