These tartlets contain mangos, limes, and mulberries for a bit of summery sweetness in every bite. They're also completely processed-free, grain-free, guilt-free, and taste so good! These will make the perfect dessert to reward yourself after a long, hot day.
Mango Lime Tartlet [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 chopped mango (to create texture in the mango puree)
- 1 cup mulberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 large Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oats (oats are gluten-free but buying them labeled gluten-free ensures that they don’t have any wheat field contamination)
- 4 mangoes, peeled
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- pinch sea salt
- splash of maple syrup (optional, also, may add up to 1 tbsp)
- Blend all of the tartlet ingredients until moist.
- Press into tartlet pans and set in the freezer for 30 minutes. I like to cut out circular parchment paper pieces and put it in the bottom of each tartlet pan so the crust pops out a little easier.
- While the crust is setting, puree the mango ingredients in the blender until smooth.
- Gently pop the tartlet crusts out of the pans using a toothpick.
- Stir the chopped mango into your puree and pour into each tartlet.
If you are using a high speed blender, it doesn't matter if your chia seeds are whole or not. If you are using a regular blender, make sure you use ground chia seeds.