It’s hard to decide, but this one may turn into your new favorite breakfast. Just toast some thin slices of sweet potato, spread some almond butter on top, then add fresh blueberries and pomegranate seeds! That’s it!
Low-Carb Pomegranate Sweet Potato Toasts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Almond butter
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Slice your sweet potatoes with the mandolin slicer to be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place a wire baking rack on top of a large baking sheet and then place each slice on the wire rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they start to get soft but not too soft (because then it'll be harder to toast them).
- Toast each slice, then top with toppings. Store the extra slices in a glass container in the fridge after they have cooled completely.