These vegan jalapeño corn fritters are crispy and packed full of flavor. Perfect as an appetizer, snack, or served over a salad for a full meal. They are super simple to put together and combine so many yummy, summer flavors that you will want to eat these with everything.
Jalapeño Corn Fritters [Vegan]
- Combine flour, corn, jalapeño, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, garlic powder, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/4-inch oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, begin molding fritters. The batter will be sticky, so you can coat your hands in a little oil to keep them from sticking to your hands. Working in batches, form fritters by flattening about 1/4 cup of batter into patties before placing them in the pan. Cook until browned on one side (approximately 5 minutes) before flipping and browning the other side.
- Remove fritters from the pan and place on paper towel-lined plate. Top fritters with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with cilantro and serve with jalapeño cream sauce, vegan ranch, or vegan sour cream.