This recipe comes together in 2 minutes with zero cook time. It gets even better with each day it sits in your fridge.
Heirloom Tomato and White Bean Bruschetta [Vegan]
- 1 can white cannellini beans
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 – 6 slices of Crusty Sourdough bread
- Drain & rinse your beans really well, set aside.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half and set aside. (If you can’t find heirloom tomatoes any cherry tomatoes will do)
- Toast your bread until they’re golden brown on both sides. You can do this in a standard toaster or in the oven.
- Mix all your bruschetta ingredients in a bowl and let sit for at least 10 minutes to marinate.
- Top your toasted bread. Sprinkle with more sea salt & pepper.
This bruschetta topping will taste even better the next day and can be used as a great salad topper or tossed with your favorite pasta.