You will never be able to tell that this delicious peanut butter pie of your dreams is gluten-free, oil-free, and sugar-free. It's also packed with fiber and protein, making it healthy enough to eat for breakfast. Go ahead and add a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if you're feeling like a rebel!
3-Step Healthier Peanut Butter Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 12.30 ounce package extra firm tofu
- 8 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water (more if needed to facilitate blending)
- 1 teaspoon natural butter flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 7-inch pie dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pie dish and bake for 30 minutes.