These matcha granola bars are everything you look for in an easy snack. They're crunchy, not too sweet, a touch salty, satisfying, and delicious. Pack them to go in lunches, grab one for breakfast on the run, or just enjoy them as a snack!
Green Matcha Granola Bars [Vegan]
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups popped quinoa
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats and pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes in a moderate oven, stirring once or twice, until the oats are golden and have a nutty aroma.
- In a small saucepan combine the coconut nectar, tahini, coconut oil, and vanilla and heat on low until dissolved. Turn off and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled oats and pumpkin seeds with the raisins, quinoa puffs, salt, and matcha.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir quickly to mix.
- Pour the mix into a tin lined with baking paper. Press the mixture firmly and place in the fridge for a couple hours to firm up
- Remove and slice into bars.
Will keep for two weeks in the refrigerator.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS