Have you caught the kombucha fever yet? This bubbly tea drink has been called an “immortal health elixir,” and it’s seriously trendy in the health community. If you add something healthy to your cocktail, it automatically makes it a health food, right?
Ginger Kombucha Mimosa [Vegan]
- 8 champagne flutes
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup store-bought ginger-flavored kombucha
- 2 cups prosecco or sparkling wine
- 24 raspberries 24
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice and kombucha. Top with prosecco; stir to combine.
- Put 3 raspberries at bottom of each champagne flute. Pour in kombucha mixture and serve!
Use any flavor of kombucha your heart desires. Try using different fruit juices and fresh fruit (like blood orange!) for new and exciting cocktail combinations. You can make any cocktail a health tonic by swapping out your traditional sugary mixer for flavored kombucha.