These raw vegan ginger cookies dipped in pink frosting are cute, delicious and made with wholesome ingredients. I KNOW you want that. Share them with someone you love.
Ginger Cookies With Pink Frosting [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon chunk peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- 2 tablespoon beet juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
To make the cookies:
- Grind the oats and almonds along with the vanilla and ginger into a thick paste in a high speed blender (my Blendtec mini twister jar does this perfectly). Add the maple syrup if desired.
- If you don’t have a great blender, buy almond butter and oat flour instead of grinding your own, and grate the ginger very finely.
- Press the cookie dough into cookie molds and put in the freezer.
To make the pink chocolate:
- Melt the cacao butter, then add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until evenly combined.
- Dip each of your cookies into this, put back in the freezer for 5 minutes, then repeat until you’ve used up all your pink chocolate mixture or you don’t want to put anymore on your cookies.
- Serve with almond milk and enjoy with your sweetheart.
You can use buckwheat groats or other nuts instead of oats or almonds; use vanilla extract instead of vanilla powder; use dried ginger instead of fresh; use any other liquid sweetener instead of maple syrup; use coconut oil or coconut butter instead of cacao butter.