I’ve got a little treat for you that I love during summer time. If you are anything like me, you really don’t want to heat up your house even more by baking for hours. That’s why I’m sharing one of my favorite, sweet, quick and dairy-free snacks. A vegan frozen berry yogurt bark! It’s so easy, you don’t even really need a recipe, but sometimes we all need a little reminder of the really easy snacks that we tend to overlook.
Frozen Berry Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
- 1 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful blueberries
- Maple syrup to taste
- Use a small pan and line it with parchment paper, this will ensure that you can easily lift the frozen bark out of the dish.
- Add maple syrup to taste to the yogurt and spread it evenly in the pan.
- Spread the berries on top, like you can see in the picture.
- Freeze over night and break into small parts. Enjoy!